Websites are nothing more than a digital representation of brick and mortar businesses. What does that make domain names? They are digital commercial property. Domains are simply digital forms of undeveloped real estate. They are not very useful until you develop a website on them just like building a physical building on commercial property.
If you are in the business of selling real estate, providing location specific news or information, then you need to buy a location specific domain. Below are some location specific domains for sale or monthly lease.
Location Specific Domains For Sale / Lease
- BooneNC.com – $75,000 / $600 per month
- JohnsonCity.com – $45,000 / $500 per month
- JonesboroughTN.com – $15,000 / $250 per month
- GreenevilleTN.com – $18,000 / $300 per month
- BristolVA.com – $15,000 / $250 per month
- BristolTN.com – $12,000 / $200 per month
- NewportTN.com – $8,000 / $175 per month